Friday, March 19, 2010

Weird Happenings

I was in the bathroom at work, doing my business. When this crazy housekeeper comes in and starts telling me all about this green extension cord. Where it was, how she filled out a work order to pick it up, how she told every one she saw that this green extension cord was in the room...then told me how I could take it if I needed it while I was in the stall.

I'm doing the polite one word answers, I try to flush the toilet, but the flusher is broken. The crazy housekeeper literally throws a plunger over the door at me! I was like WTF?? So I jiggle the handle a little and everything works.

She continues talking at me while I am washing my hands, then opens the door with a paper towel for me because it's dirty.

Yesterday, there were ants all over my desk and chair. I don't know how they got in my office, but they were there. I looked all over the place for a trail of them, but couldn't find anything...so I sprayed ant killer and moved on.

Then today I sent an email to Amazon to say that I think 5 days is a really long time to pull a box off their shelf and send it in the mail when I remember them saying Same Day Shipping! All over the place. Then I said that even with regular USPS, 3 weeks is a really long estimated delivery time (even when the 5 day warehouse search is subtracted). So what happens? They upgrade my shipping, CHARGE me to upgrade my shipping, and now the estimated SHIPPING date is Thursday, the 25th...THREE DAYS AFTER the date I was complaining about?! WTF is going on today??

That is all.

End update.

No comments:

Post a Comment